Walk´n Roll 2018
Walk´n Roll 2018 in Copenhagen
You're hereby invited to participate in the seventh annual Danish "Foreningen for Ataxia / HSP Walk 'n Roll" event, which will take place on our national Ataxia and HSP day in September. If you're in the area, please join us and bring your family / friends!
Date and time: Saturday September 8, 2018, at 11:00 am.
Meeting place: Café Damhuskanten, Damhusdæmningen 2b, 2720 Vanløse
Participants: Members, family, friends and everyone who is interested!
Price: DKK 50 for adults / DKK 25 for children (to be paid at start)
Registration: Name(s) of participants by Saturday September 1 at the latest to:
phone: +45 21782399
post: Skellet 28, 2.tv., 2500 Valby, Denmark
* The event is supported by Vanløse Lokaludvalg *
1. We'll meet at the café. Toilets are available. Parking along the road.
2. Everyone gets registered, pays and gets a starting number.
3. Welcome at 11:30
4. Warm-up by physiotherapist Camilla from Fysisk Form
5. Everyone starts to walk, bike or roll at app. 11:45 am.
6. At the Start and Finish, water and apples for all participants!
7. Half way - at Damhuskroen - water and apples are also handed out!
8. Afterwards, we'll serve coffee/tea/water and toast at the café.
9. Music by "Kosten og Skovlen"
10. We'll have lotteries for many prizes among the participants!
The route: Start and Finish at Damhuskanten. The route is 3.4 km.
Alternative route: Damhuskanten - Rødovre corner and back, app. 600 meters
About Damhussøen: http://www.kk.dk/Borger/ByOgTrafik/GroenneOmraader/Parker/VanloeseParker/DamhussoenDamhusengen.aspx
Public transport: www.rejseplanen.dk